Our private school is known for excellent academics, personal attention for each student, and strong partnerships between parents, teachers, students and staff. The following themes are employed to make instruction meaningful and engaging for every student:
- Core Curriculum: Our technology-rich curriculum for the core subjects of language arts, mathematics, social studies, science, foreign language and the arts was developed to be exciting, stimulating and challenging, and to meet or exceed 21st century standards.
- Personalized Learning: The Personal Learning Plan sets annual goals in academics, life and career goals, 21st century learning, and collectively monitors progress that is not reflected on a traditional report card.
- 21st Century Skills: Rich and challenging academic content is core to our instructional programming; however, we recognize that students need more than just academic knowledge to achieve success. Our teachers plan their instruction in a way that helps develop 21st century skills of communication, collaboration and creativity.
- STEM Program: Beginning in kindergarten, our students experience STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education through fun projects that encourage decision making, innovation and problem-solving.
- Service Learning: We connect our students to the community through our Giving Without Walls service learning projects. As they progress through each grade, students are able to apply what they’ve learned to new projects and learn how all aspects of our communities and world are connected.
- Specialty Classes: We strive to build and nurture a well-rounded student by offering robust specialty classes such as Spanish, art, music, technology, physical education and wellness.