We understand choosing the right school for your child is an important decision. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you and your family in person to gain an understanding of your child’s needs and interests, and to share our school’s true experience. For a brief introduction to our school, check out Our School by the Numbers Infographic and our FAQs. Please contact us to schedule a private tour and/or attend one of our open houses. We look forward to meeting with you.
Brighton named one of the top private elementary schools in the U.S.
We are proud to be named one of the top 50 private elementary schools (#35) in the U.S. by TheBestSchools.org. Read the article here.
Open enrollment begins February 3rd for new families. Applications for 2020-2021 school year are available. Click the link below to open the application, save it to your computer, type the information in the fillable PDF, then return it to Brighton’s office.
Enrollment Process During Distance Learning
- Contact our admissions office to set up a virtual tour with an administrator.
- After virtual tour complete the online student information form and pay the application fee ($75).
- Set up a time with staff member who gave the tour to meet your student online; email current and previous year report cards to staff member who gave tour (for students entering grades 1st-8th)
- Download and complete the application packet and email it to Rachael Valles (email@example.com) for the school to review for acceptance.
- New Enrollment Application (PS-K) 2020-21
- New Enrollment Application (Grades 1-8) 2020-21
- Automatic Payment Form
- Immunization Form
- Tuition Schedule 2020-21
You may submit an intent to enroll form for this or next school year at any time. We will place students for the following school year based on the following criteria:
- Availability in grade level
- Date application is received
- Successful discovery day (school visit)
- Teacher recommendation and previous report card
Schedule a Discovery Day for your child
After you have submitted an early enrollment form or full application we invite you to schedule a complimentary Discovery Day for your child. A Discovery Day gives your child the chance to spend a day in a classroom with his/her peers experiencing all aspects of our curriculum, specialty classes and personalized learning environment. Discovery Days are subject to availability.