Learning and fun continue beyond the school day.
Our hours are flexible all year round, making it easy for parents to pick-up and drop-off their children. We also offer enrichment and care opportunities both before and after school. Life can be hectic, and we’re here to accommodate parents’ busy schedules.
Our on-site after school programs offer the convenience of a wide variety of specialized enrichment activities right here on campus. Activities are designed to be both fun and educational.
After School Programs
- Academic and Athletics
- Homework Club grades 3-8 Mondays – Wednesdays (room 302 sponsored by PTO)
- Chess Spring 2019 grades 1-5 Mondays (Library)
- Coyote Kids Spring 2019 grades K-2 Wednesdays (room 105)
- Coyote Kids Spring 2019 grades 3-5 Thursdays (room 105)
- Arts and Crafts (more info to come)
- Hand Stitching Thursdays (more info to come)
- Spring Tennis 2019 grades K-4 Fridays (gym)
- Mandarin Winter 2019 Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:40-8:20 AM
- The Arts
- Band (contact music teacher Alyse.Kennedy@nlcinc.com)
- Destination Imagination
- Sports & Athletics
Brighton offers a number of fun, age-appropriate camps. Check out what we offer.
Brighton Ski School
We ski for six Fridays in the winter. Join us next year for lessons and a fun day in the snow. FYI, below is information about winter 2018 ski school.