Learning and fun continue beyond the school day.
Our hours are flexible all year round, making it easy for parents to pick-up and drop-off their children. We also offer enrichment and care opportunities both before and after school. Life can be hectic, and we’re here to accommodate parents’ busy schedules.
Our on-site after school programs offer the convenience of a wide variety of specialized enrichment activities right here on campus. Activities are designed to be both fun and educational.
School-Year Day Camps
Brighton offers camp on many non-school days including in-service and winter and spring break.
After School Programs
- Academic and Athletics
- Homework Club grades 3-8 Mondays – Wednesdays (sponsored by PTO)
- Chess Fall grades 1-5 Mondays
- Quiet Heart Wilderness Coyote Kids grades K-2 Mondays
- Quiet Heart Wilderness Coyote Kids grades 3-5 Wednesdays
- Arts and Crafts grades K-3 Tuesdays
- Arts and Crafts grades 4-8 Thursdays
- Tennis grades K-4 Fridays
- The Arts
- Band (contact music teacher Alyse.Kennedy@nlcinc.com)
- Destination Imagination
- Sports & Athletics
Brighton offers a number of fun, age-appropriate camps. Check out what we offer.
Brighton Ski School
We ski for six Fridays in the winter. Join us next year for lessons and a fun day in the snow. Below is information about winter 2018 ski school. Winter 2019 information will be posted as soon as it is available.