Learning and fun continue beyond the school day.
Our hours are flexible all year round, making it easy for parents to pick-up and drop-off their children. We also offer enrichment and care opportunities both before and after school. Life can be hectic, and we’re here to accommodate parents’ busy schedules.
Our on-site after school programs offer the convenience of a wide variety of specialized enrichment activities right here on campus. Activities are designed to be both fun and educational.
School-Year In-Service Day and Break Camps (for Brighton students only)
Brighton in-service and break camps registration (2019-2020 coming soon).
After School Programs
- Academic and Athletics
- Chess Wizards Fall 2019: Grades K-5 Mondays (Library)
- Coyote Kids Fall 2019: Grade K-2 Tuesdays; Grade 3-5 Thursdays (Room 105)
- Mandarin Fall 2019: Grades 1-2 Mondays & Wednesdays 7:40-8:20 AM; Grades 3-5 Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:40-8:20 AM (Library)
- TGA Sports 2019 – Golf: Grades K-5 Fridays (Gym)
- Homework Club: Grades 3-8 (Coming Soon – Sponsored by PTO)
- The Arts
- Parent Led Clubs (contact email@example.com if you are interested in leading a club after school)
- Crazy 8’s Math (1st Grade): We’re nothing like your usual math club! Crazy 8s is an over-the-top recreational after-school club that gets kids excited about math. You’ll build glow-in-the-dark structures, crack secret spy codes and play get-up-and-move games like Toilet Paper Olympics. (Contact Molly Hock firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in having Crazy 8’s for your student’s grade level)
Brighton offers a number of fun, age-appropriate camps. Check out what we offer.
Brighton Ski School
We ski for six Fridays in the winter. Join us next year for lessons and a fun day in the snow. FYI, below is information about winter 2018 ski school.