Learning and fun continue beyond the school day.
Our hours are flexible all year round, making it easy for parents to pick-up and drop-off their children. We also offer enrichment and care opportunities both before and after school. Life can be hectic, and we’re here to accommodate parents’ busy schedules.
Our on-site after school programs offer the convenience of a wide variety of specialized enrichment activities right here on campus. Activities are designed to be both fun and educational.
School-Year In-Service Day and Break Camps (for Brighton students only)
Brighton in-service and break camps registration: Click on the form to download. Please fill out and turn in to the office.
After School Programs
- Academic and Athletics (Click on links to register – Brighton students only):
- Snapology Spring 2020: ECE-8th Grade Robotics Classes
- Chess Wizards Spring 2020: Grades K-5 Mondays 2:45-4:00pm (Room 109/110)
- Coyote Kids Spring 2020: Grade K-2 Tuesdays 3:00-4:30pm (Outside/Room 105); Grade K-5 Thursdays 3:00-4:30pm (Outside/Room 105)
- Mandarin Fall-Spring 2019/20: Grades 1-2 Mondays & Wednesdays 7:40-8:20 AM; Grades 3-5 Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:40-8:20 AM (Library)
- TGA Sports Spring 2020 – Tennis: Grades K-5 Fridays 3:00-4:00pm (Gym)
- Homework Club: Grades 3-8: Room 101 Monday-Wednesday 3:15-4:30pm (Sponsored by PTO) – Click to sign your child up
- The Arts
- Band (contact music teacher Alyse.Kennedy@nlcinc.com)
- Destination Imagination: an amazing international organization that focuses on creative and collaborative team challenges.
- Sports & Athletics: click on the link to check out our school sports program
- Girls on the Run Spring 2020: Volunteer Coaches Needed for Girls on the Run
- Be a part of helping girls in 3rd-6th grade develop essential skills to help them navigate their worlds and establish a lifetime appreciation for health and fitness. Lead small teams through curricula which includes dynamic discussions, activities, and running games. The program culminates with a community service project and a celebratory 5K even. 10 week season, 2 afternoons a week, and can be split between coaches. For more information on coaching: https://www.girlsontherunsnoco.org/Coach. Contact Leah Bernstein 206-437-5607 email@example.com with questions.
- Registration Opens: January 13th, 2020
- Program Starts: March 16th, 2020
- Practices: Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:10-4:40pm
- Cost: $185
- Celebration 5K: Saturday May 30th, 2020
- Registration Website: girlsontherunsnoco.org
- Crazy 8’s Math (1st Grade): We’re nothing like your usual math club! Crazy 8s is an over-the-top recreational after-school club that gets kids excited about math. You’ll build glow-in-the-dark structures, crack secret spy codes and play get-up-and-move games like Toilet Paper Olympics. (Contact Molly Hock firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in having Crazy 8’s for your student’s grade level)
- Parent Led Clubs (contact email@example.com) if you are interested in leading a club after school
Brighton offers a number of fun, age-appropriate camps. Check out what we offer.
Brighton Ski School
We ski for six Fridays in the winter. Join us for lessons and a fun day in the snow. Below is information about winter 2020 ski school and registration steps for current Brighton families.