Brighton PTO Auction is March 17 from 5:30-10:00 PM. Register here.
PTO will provide FREE daycare for families during the auction. Sign up here.
The PTO consists of parents and teachers working together to support and enrich all students. We support school staff, help promote student self-esteem, and assist in efforts to solve school needs through volunteering and funding.
Visit our web page at https://www.brightonschoolpto.org/
Do you want to carpool? Sign up to ride-share with Brighton parents at https://www.brightonschoolpto.org/copy-of-faq-and-more-2
Board Members – 2017-2018 School Year
Contact the board at email@example.com
Cynthia Gahan ~ Co-President
Marina Dzhamilova ~ Secretary
The PTO at Brighton
Throughout the year, we hold a series of events that showcase our school spirit. Our Parent Teacher Organization supports many aspects of these events and is a great asset to our school.
PTO Meeting Dates
- 9/19/2017 Meeting, 6:30 pm in the STEAM lab (childcare will be available)
- 10/10/2017 Meeting & Parent Education presentation, 6:30 pm in the STEAM lab (childcare will be available)
- 1/30/2018 Meeting & Parent Education presentation, 6:30 pm in the STEAM lab (childcare will be available)
- 5/8/2018 Meeting, 6:30 pm in the STEAM lab (childcare will be available)
PTO Yearly Events/Programs
- Homework Club
- Mentorship Program
- Fall Carnival
- Enrichment Assemblies
- Movie Nights
- Holiday Bazaar
- Holiday Sing-along
- Pottery Night
- Skate Night
- Annual Auction
- Watchdog Program
- Overnight Experiences Grades 3rd-8th
- Last Day of School Party